First things first.
I’m a fan of helping as many people as I can in this way (for free) and I’m here to help.
Diet, workouts, cooking, supplements, books, writing, etc… Anything goes
Life isn’t as fun without being social, so I always welcome new human interactions.
That said, on the details of my coaching service…
If you are interested in working with me one on one, you are in the right place.
Having an expert in your back pocket can be a powerful thing. I want to ensure you have an idea of what to expect.
I like to think I’m pretty well rounded as far as my expertise goes, but there are some things I am especially good at.
- Fat Loss
- Building Muscle (Hypertrophy)
- Body Re-composition
- Nutritional counseling (meal planning, flexible dieting)
- Strength & Conditioning Training
- Cardiovascular Health & Fitness
- Health Rehabilitation
- Fitness Lifestyle coaching
If any of this resembles what you are after, I can help. Here’s what to expect:
- Thorough analysis of your goals, time frame, lifestyle, etc…
- Determination of ability, level of fitness, stage of development (physique/Training) and limitations.
- Analysis of past and current body composition, eating habits, and training history.
Custom Nutrition Plan
- Optimal calorie and macronutrient targets designed around you and your body.
- Nutritional tracking
- Sample meal plans.
- Tips and Tool recommendations for flexible dieting
Online Training Plan & Schedule
- Online profile for access to training system day and night.
- Custom workout plan designed around you.
- Progress tracking and bench-marking.
- Exercise library with instructional videos.
- Real time messaging.
Accountability & Engagement
- Review and commentary of training data (Online)
- Bi-weekly progress/result reports (email)
- Review of training video (upload)
Full Access to Me
- Real time online messaging. (for the little things)
- Full access to my email inbox. (for the long things)
- Flexibility. Life happens and we can adjust to it, together.
We all have our little quarks and tweaks….I’ve got some mad skills when it comes to dealing with the inevitable obstacles that life throws our way, but I’m no doctor.
I’ve helped individuals work around all kinds of ailments and bumps in the road, but when it goes beyond the minor things sometimes it helps to get a specialist for any narrow, major condition.
There are just some scenarios that don’t fall into my skill set. I’m open to talk about most anything and I like to think I can point you in a good direction if your case is not for me.
- Special populations: orthopedic conditions, cardiovascular conditions, dyslipidemia, metabolic syndrome, auto-immune diseases, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, etc.
- Rehabilitation Training.
Ready to Start?
Apply for Online Coaching: